You can change your password for security reasons or reset it if you forget it. Your Platform Account password is used to access many YouGov products, like Audience Explorer, Profiles and Direct.
Change your password
- Open your Platform Account. You might need to sign in.
- Next to your name on the top right-hand side of the navigation bar, select My Account.
- Under the Password option select Change.
- Enter your new password, then select Change Password.
- Enter your Current Password
- Enter your New Password
(see below for creating a strong password)
- Confirm new password
- Select Update
Create a strong password & a more secure account
A secure password and updated recovery info help protect your Platform Account.
Step 1: Create a strong password
A strong password helps you:
- Keep your data safe
- Protect your content
- Prevent someone else from getting into your account
Meet password requirements
Your password can be any combination of letters, numbers, and symbols (ASCII-standard characters only). Accents and accented characters aren't supported.
You can't use a password that:
- Is particularly weak. Example: "password123"
- Starts or ends with a blank space
Article is closed for comments.